Monday, June 30, 2014

Week #99

Mother,

well it is true I will be coming home in 12 days. I love my mission mom. I just got an email from dad about my topic for my talk when I return. I am happy with the topic and will have some great experiences to share and talk about.

Sounds like things are good there. The weather here is bad we have been having lots of storms lately.  Its typical though usually June you get a lot of storms and then July is really hot and so I am glad I won't be here for that hot weather. 
We had a good week. Chris passed his baptism interview and he will be getting baptized this Saturday. Our week is really booked and I am afraid that this week will go by in the blink of an eye. And then I will be home.
We have been walking everywhere, which is good because we are able to talk to a lot of people and testify of the restoration. We were able to find some families this week too. The only problem that we have is that a lot of people we run into speak German and not really good English.  We run into a lot of Filipinos and we are able to speak to them in Tagalog.

Everything is going well. We are very busy, and still teaching Manny.

well I love you and cant wait to see you
the church is true
-Elder Clark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment