Monday, June 2, 2014

Week #95

Hello mother,


My new companions name is Elder Simister. He is solid. We have already known each other for a while so we are pretty good friends. Elder Erickson and his parents came to take us out to eat lunch in Steinbach. It was really fun to see and meet his parents, and then later that night we went to the Peter's home with the Ericksons and had a big supper.

So far things are going good with Elder Simister. We are really trying hard to establish this church here even more by finding more people to teach. We are literally seeing miracles.

Other than that we cooked for our German friends from Germany a steak dinner last night and they loved it. We were able to share a message with them and we will be going back to see them next week.

This week is busy and full of great activities. Don't worry about me not being focused. I signed up for these 2 years because I came to love god, and now on my mission I have grown to understand and love god with all my heart so I will finish these 2 years strong for him. I am doing it for him, and that's how it has been my whole mission and it will stay that way until the badge comes off.

Love you and all of you with all my heart
-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment