Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week #76

Hello mother!


Sorry I am writing so late. The Valdezs' took Elder Wilson and me into Winnipeg to go to an Asian buffet. I love that family so much! ha.

The week was actually really busy! We found a weekly service opportunity that will keep us busy during the week.

 Renate, she is German, is wonderful she loves us we go out to lunch all of the time with her and her daughters, and when we are out with them they don't drink coffee around us ha funny hey. we  stopped by Lady and Hanny a Filipino family and the kids want us to bring Finding Faith in Christ DVD, so that will be a good opportunity. Guess what? we met this lady named Trina and she knows how to paint like she is really good, so using my smart brain I said you should teach us how to paint, and she said yes of course. We went over and she taught us how to paint, we are going to love, serve, and teach her. She is great.

This week was just really good it snowed which is the best thing ever! When that happened we went and shoveled the Garcia's, who are a Filipino family. And they love us they want us to come over and have dinner with them. Speaking some of their language is really good! we are winning some hearts here. So this week we should be able to see them. We weren't able to see Marylnn and her family but we will this week for sure.

I really love being out here it is the best thing I have ever done I am always learning. This is one of the hardest areas I have ever served in and it is the hardest area in the mission, but we are making great progress here. Hopefully we will be able to get a bigger teaching pool. We have been able to lay down a foundation of friendship here, so hopefully that will turn into more teaching.

My new companion is Elder Erickson! he is from Cardston Alberta. He is an assistant right now and will soon be coming to Steinbach. He is a really good missionary and I have been on a lot of exchanges with him when I was a zone leader and he was a district leader. We get a long really well. We are actually pretty good friends in the mission, so we are both excited to be together.

We are working with the members a lot here as much as we can so we are just enduring well.

Other than that life is great I love my life, I am also really sad that Elder Wilson is going home we are brothers. But he needs to start his life he is 26 what an old man, he needs to find a wife.

I testify that the church and everything that it has to offer is true.
love you and all of you
-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment