Monday, January 21, 2013

Week #25

This week was so crazy! On Tuesday Elder Moojalsky came in the office and because it was transfers we were in the office a lot until Friday. We had to have a meeting and give training to the new missionaries trainer, then pick up the new missionary Elder Keetch who is 18 years old! Then do an orientation. 

On Saturday we when right out to work! It snowed like crazy so our plan was to meet with a member and work with them. So we went and shoveled their drive way and walk ways. It was a good day. We had supper with Sister Demarchi and she brought her two non-member friends and they work for a company that is very involved with families. So the whole time I was sitting there I was thinking how are we going to be able to teach these people....... so we had a great conversation and had some good laughs as well and the wife was Filipino so I was speaking Tagalog! I was sitting there and I had the prompting to talk about family history work. So I asked them a question about their company and then brought it into family history work. They were so excited and now want to meet us and have us show them how to do family history work! I am so grateful for the promptings of the spirit and so glad that I was quick to listen and to act upon it!

Then Sunday we had a less active show up and we taught him later that evening. But one of our investigators showed up and she brought 4 of her friends and now we have 4 potential investigators! 


Well, that was my week!

All is well,
-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment