Monday, April 21, 2014

Week #89

Mother,

We had a huge mission conference is Regina. Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the quorum of the twelve apostles was with us. He met with us as missionaries it was sooo neat! What an experience I will never forget.  It was really amazing.

Monday was pday and we taught over Skype it was actually pretty normal. Tuesday was busy and good we met with Renate. And well I am not sure if she is reading The Book of Mormon to know if its true, I think she is just reading it to read, so we are going to invite her to pray about it and to read it to come to know if its true.

Wednesday I was sick! :( it was horrible some missionaries in our ward gave the flu to everyone,  and I got it. I had already had the flu this year I wad told you couldn't get it again????....well sure enough I was throwing up and everything.  I was sick as we traveled to and from Regina. The only time I wasn't sick was in the meeting with Elder Christofferson.

We didn't have a meeting in our apartment this Sunday because of Easter, a lot of members were busy and investigators were busy with Easter dinner and stuff with family. So....we will be having a meeting this Sunday in our apartment. We should be able to get 30 people we are hoping.

Mom I am so tired. We are still going to the gym in the morning at 5:30. I watched my companion bench 315lbs....... guy is insane lol.

 I love this work so much I feel like I am running out of time. This is Elder Erickson's last transfer in Steinbach.  So we are going to make it a good last transfer.

love you and all of you :)
-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment