Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week #28


This week we went on exchanges with the Zone leaders and it was actually kind of weird because Elder Wilson, who finished my Training in Dauphin, is one of the new Zone leaders in Manitoba, and so I never thought I would be going on an exchange with him and giving him correction and giving him ways to help his zone.....But I did it anyway haha. I am in Alma in my Book of Mormon reading and it is really really good. I want to be bold as a lion just like Alma and Amulek.


We had a good day at church too, we taught Sunday school to the youth. I have really been thinking about the youth. Sports just seems like a universal problem, I just wish that the youth could see that if they would sacrifice their time for the lord that he would make up the rest....it is sad.

I have had really good studies in the morning lately. And I have just come to realize just how real the Atonement really is. I thought that I had a pretty good realization of it, but it has come to be more and more real to me. I do know this work is real. 

I really don't even know where the time is going. This week we will be in Saskatchewan for a training with president in Regina and Saskatoon. Then the following week is transfers. President said that after this transfer he wants to keep me for 2 more......and if that is the case I will have been an assistant for pretty much half my mission.

I have come to know on my mission that it is best to teach the gospel the same way we have learned it and to put integrity in everything we do. A lot of missionaries get into missionary mode where they just testify about everything and say things they don't mean. If we have Integrity then we will live what we teach and be honest as well. In other words, we will be ourselves.

Also, I'm going to be at the temple this Wednesday!!

All is well,
-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment