Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week #82

Hello mother,

Well the week was good.

We taught Jeannie this week. We shared the restoration with her and she accepted everything we taught her which was neat. We gave her a Book of Mormon and she was excited to read it. We just got done watching Prophet of the Restoration with her, it went good. Jeannine is the daughter of the German Mennonite family that we are teaching.  We also taught the family the restoration.  It went OK. It will be a slow progress.  But it is going good.

Other than that nothing really new has happened.  We are just trying everything that we can to do the lords work. I think sometimes when we are trying all that we can to have success, we have to be willing to work for nothing.  Meaning its his will and work. We are willing to do all we can even if its not the result that we want. 

We did teach Gordy this week and found out that his wife is a member too and we taught them both. So that is good news. So we will see where it goes. 

Elder Erickson and I are going to try and sit in on some council meetings in some towns outside of Steinbach and be a presence. We are going to do all we can to get more involved with the community, and change the hearts here.  We will establish the church here. We are......determined. 

I don't know what else to write I'm sorry my letters are getting so much more shorter. I love all of you and I love the work and the lord. Its true. 

I hope all is going well.  I will keep praying for the business. 
Love you
-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment