Monday, November 26, 2012

Week #17

So this week we had some really neat experiences! We went to Taco Bell, of course, and when we went in this guy started yelling at us saying "hey you preaching the word!!" and we say "you bet we are" so then we just kept talking to him and then started talking to his friend and his friend Carlos just loved us!! He was like lets go sit by them and he says yeah sure that's fine with me. So Carlos was just super interested in all that we had to say and the other guy wasn't too interested but we split up and we just started teaching 2 lessons... in Taco Bell! It was so neat and at the end Carlos was saying please call me! So it was a neat experience.

Then on exchanges we tracted into this lady from Nigeria! We set up an appointment with her. Elder McDanel and I taught her and her son. So we have 2 new investigators and they're both from Nigeria! That's what I love about Canada, especially Winnipeg, because you don't need to go to another country to teach people in a different culture. Just come to Canada because they all live here.

We had Thanksgiving on Thursday and that was really fun. I need a nap but just haven't had anytime to fit it in. Oh well. We are doing transfer planning this week so this week will be very busy as well.

I have been getting really good at knowing my scriptures but I still need to work on it. I love serving a mission. I love the people of Canada, too! Especially the Filipinos! They are just soo great!

All is well,
-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment