Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week #92 & 93

Mother,
Well this is the last week for Elder Erickson and then he goes home to Alberta. It is pretty insane how fast it has gone this transfer. I will be driving him to transfer meeting on Thursday the 28th. I don't know who my companion will be but I am really trying to pull some strings so we can get a strong missionary down here to keep things going when I leave.

Things are still going great for us. We had our meeting on Sunday we didn't have the best attendance but that's because it was May long weekend so it was to be expected.

On Friday we met with this German couple they are not Mennonite they are from Germany and speak high German. It was fun but confusing at times because there was a bit of a language barrier, but it all worked out. We are seeing them this Thursday so it will be good.

Anyway not much new has happened. We are going to a Filipino BBQ today so it will be really fun I am excited.

This week has been just a blur sorry if my letter is short. I will have more to say next week.

love ya lots :)
-Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment